Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Microsoft Visual Studio.net C++!!!?

How hard is it to learn programming using it?? I've already got a book with 1200 pages describing it. I've also got the softwares needed.





I'm thinking 1 year?? or more??





I usually learn fast when it comes to computers. I'm thinking about practicing like 4-5 hours every day.


the book title is Visual C++.net : the complete reference

Microsoft Visual Studio.net C++!!!?
dont worry its easy....only the concept needs to be mastered and rest is all ur creativity....as u said u learn quicklyu wen it comes to computers.....thts the plus point u have .go for it dear....and dont fear .tk cr GOD BLESS U
Reply:Well sure you can get a hold of it but will take time what I would suggest is practise a lot .. keeping trying all the programs in it and sometimes even exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment