Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How can I reference part of an Excel page in the header?

I have got a spreadsheet to repeat a title row on every page when it prints.


Is it possible to have something in this title row reference a cell on each page so that when it prints a different value will appear on each page?





I don't know if I'm being clear so here's the technical bit.





Suppose I use page setup to have row A repeat on every page I print, and then I have page breaks before row C, D. Can I have cell A1 reference cell B1 on page 1, C1 on page 2, D1 on page 3 and so on?

How can I reference part of an Excel page in the header?
In Page Setup up on the Sheet tab, there is an option of Rows to Repeat. This will use that row for the top of all pages printed.
Reply:use the help, not real people.

hyacinth

No comments:

Post a Comment