Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can anyone point me to a good reference site to learn C++?

just started to learn,


and have looked, but can not seem to find it//

Can anyone point me to a good reference site to learn C++?
hey scott why dont you refer to an ebook where you get a really good reference ready all the time i gave this book to many fellow answer members mail me i will pass it on to you belive me you will never have to search a site again to learn c++





subject should be "c++" no spams please





mail here firozahmed143@rediffmail.com
Reply:You'll find the following book quite good, I think. I've used the Java book by the same writer, so I can vouch for the quality.





It's called Thinking in C++ and its ebook can be found here:


http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/Thin...


No comments:

Post a Comment