Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If I think someone is giving me a bad reference...?

I'm planning on applying for a new job tommorow at a grocery store, but the application asks for your two most recent places of employment.





I'm worked at three different places in my life (I'm 19), two of which were for the same company.





Place A from March 2004-November 2005


Place B (same company) from November 2005 to June 2006


Place C from June 2006 to November 2006





And since then I haven't been working. Problem is, I fear my boss from Place C is giving me a bad reference...we had some issues, but I thought we'd smoothed it out so to speak, so I had him listed on my resume. After a number of strikeouts while looking for a new job, I decided to take that Place C manager off my resume - but now this job asks me for my most recent employment, and asks for the phone number?





What should I put down? Should I just strike Place C from my resume and act like I never went there?

If I think someone is giving me a bad reference...?
there is usually a place on applications where you can say if this employer can be contacted. just put no.
Reply:i dont think you're allowed to give a bad reference by law.


You can choose not to give a reference.


"i think"


No comments:

Post a Comment