Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doctor told me i have hepetitis c but can the results be false if my cholesterol is high?

Everything on the recent blood results are normal exept for my RBC (5.7), Hemoblobin(18.1), Hematocrit(53), ALT(SGPT)(74). My Lipid Panel Shows Cholesteral, total (314), LDL Cholesterol Calc(240). One doctor says that my liver is getting messed up by the cholesterol. The other doctor said i have hepetitis c from a second blood result. Wouldn't the first doctor know by the numbers[ALT (SGPT)] that i have hep c or do numbers matter? Reference Interval shows 0-55 and mine is 74. Is it possible that i don't have hepetitis c and that it is registering that i do or like i said, does the numbers matter? I'm on medication for the cholesterol and have changed my eating habbits,working out/walking and just taking care of myself. Doctor said that the liver which i guess is ALT(SGPT) should go back to normal if i do what i'm doing,cholesterol can be reversed but the real question is it possible that i don't have it and this number i have may be giving the readings that i have hep c? Please HELP!

Doctor told me i have hepetitis c but can the results be false if my cholesterol is high?
hey pal...we are only humans we make mistakes..but they are doctors they are not 100% accurate they just diagnose...if a doctor said u have liver problem and the other 1 hepa C..then they are both correct..just doo the necessary healing or therapy..consul each doctor.drink the necessary medicine avoid the necessary things to avoid and lastly pray.thast it! fight fight fight on! but just dont be too physical..ok! get it got it good!

online florists

No comments:

Post a Comment