Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need a research papere on business management for reference b/c I am MBA student . by Asfaw Yilma?

I need any kinds of research relating the business management including; enterprise marketing,information management,production and logistic management,human resourse management,financial management,project management,common enterprise management,and the likes with reference to specific area.Also if available the proposals.

I need a research papere on business management for reference b/c I am MBA student . by Asfaw Yilma?
I recommend that you take this to your local research librarian, found at your local school or city library. Those people have the best idea of how to find large bodies of research, such as you're trying to find. They focus better than doing an internet search yourself (or myself, for that matter).

flowers uk

No comments:

Post a Comment